[asterisk-users] requirecalltoken & receiving IAX calls

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Mon Mar 22 12:36:28 CDT 2010

There was some security patch that changed some details of the IAX protocol. There are now some tokens used to make the connection more secure or some such thing. If you have some newer and older versions of asterisk that want to talk to each other you need to tell the newer versions to not expect the older versions to know about tokens.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC