[asterisk-users] How to get Asterisk to make batch calls?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Mar 22 08:56:46 CDT 2010

Call files are the simplest, but not the best answer.  The best answer is to
use the AMI in "Asyncronous" mode (Don't remember the exact syntax, but it
is in the last 2-3 months of messages).  The default behavior of AMI is "one
at a time" calling, but this flag let's you push several calls through at
once.

Call files are a "brute force" solution, AMI is a more controlled one.