[asterisk-users] voicemail problem

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 08:26:42 CDT 2010

Hi

Use the us option and not b

_/List with the possible options/_

/*s* - _without_ this option a message will be played. The message by
default is: "Please leave your message after the tone. When done, hang
up, or press the pound key." If you _set_ this option, the message
won’t be played.
*u* - If you set this option, an unavailable message will be played. The
message by default is: "The person at extension <dialled extension> is
unavailable". Also you will hear and the instructions: "Please leave
your message after the tone. When done, hang up, or press the pound key."
*b* - If you set this option, a busy message will be played. The message
by default is: "The person at extension <dialled extension> is on the
phone." Also you will hear and the instructions: "Please leave your
message after the tone. When done, hang up, or press the pound key."
*su* - You will hear the unavailable message: "The person at extension
<dialled extension> is unavailable". The instruction message will be
skipped.
*sb* - You will hear the busy message: "The person at extension <dialled
extension> is on the phone". The instruction message will be skipped./

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik
Software Developer