[asterisk-users] Invalid Makefiles to install asterisk with ldap

mickael debian at robertain.com
Sun Mar 21 15:57:44 CDT 2010

Hello ,
I have a problem to install asterisk with ldap.
I am doing the following:
make clean
. / configure
make menuselect
LIBS =- lldap
export LIBS
make ====> This is where my error
#make
CC = "cc" CXX = "g + +" LD = "" AR = "" RANLIB = "" CFLAGS = "" make-C
menuselect CONFIGURE_SILENT = "- silent" menuselect
make [1]: Leaving directory `/ root/asterisk-1.6.0.18/menuselect"
gcc-g-c-D_GNU_SOURCE-Wall-c-o menuselect_stub.o menuselect_stub.c
gcc-o menuselect menuselect.o strcompat.o menuselect_stub.o mxml /
libmxml.a
make [1]: Leaving directory `/ root/asterisk-1.6.0.18/menuselect"
menuselect / menuselect - check-deps menuselect.makeopts
Generating embedded module rules ...
  [CC] astman.c -> astman.o
  [CC] md5.c -> md5.o
  [LD] astman.o md5.o -> Astman
/ usr / bin / ld: can not find-lldap
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make [1]: *** [Astman] Error 1
make: *** [utils] Error 2

I need him to have another makefiles but one I get I think it is not
good. For the link I found is invalid.
Where could I find the good Makefile for compiling asterisk. I'm using
version 1.6.0.18
If I use the makefiles archive asterisk installation goes well, but I is
not ldap module.
So I really think the problem is a bad makefiles but I can not find it.

Best Regards ,
Mickael