[asterisk-users] Early audio problem in chan_dahdi

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Sat Mar 20 19:58:40 CDT 2010

Hello,

if have a problem since I switched to asterisk-1.6:

When making an outgoing call through chan_dahdi, I
cannot hear anymore early audio, the asterisk generated
sound (as defined in indications.conf) is played.

Thus, I cannot hear announcements by the operator,
and when the line is busy, sometimes I can hear first
the ringing indication by asterisk, and some moments later
the busy.

I already tried both in chan_dahdi.conf:
callprogress = yes
and
callprogress = no

No difference.