[asterisk-users] ZTdummy

Joao Gomes Pereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Sat Mar 20 16:12:42 CDT 2010

Hello
I have a 4 span PRI board with Zaptel, and Im using it for a long time.
In the last days I noticed that the result of "zap show status" show a
ZTDUMMY.... but I never installed it:

o*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ
bpviol     CRC4
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2                OK         0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 3                UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0
T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 4                UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0
ZTDUMMY/1 1                              UNCONFIGUR 0          0          0

What is that doing ?
Also, some people say they cant send me calls through the ZAP trunk...
could be because of this ZTDUMMY?

Thanks
Regards
Joao Pereira