[asterisk-users] SPA3102 5.1.7 Firmware (codec bug in 5.1.10 ?)

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:04:18 CDT 2010

On 03/18/10 16:22, Sebastian Milioto wrote:
>Somebody has 5.1.7 firmware for SPA3102?
>I'm having issues with inbound/outbound calls using asterisk through SPA3102
>with firmware 5.1.10. I've read it has a codec bug, since it doesn't care
>about what you set up in Preferred Codec.
>
>Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Sebastian

You will find it here:
http://prov.802.cz/fw/

Ever since the Linksys took over from Sipura and now by Cisco, thoese devices are of very poor quality.
Two of SPA3102 died on me within two years, in addition lots of echo impossible to eliminate.

I've switched/replaced my Linksys/Sipura units with Audiocodes MP-114 but they are not perfect either.
Though, I can say they don't have/generate any echo problems and fixes go through without any problem (which I can not say the same about Linksys/Sipura
units.)

--
Joseph