[asterisk-users] Asterisk DIES with no trace. PLEASE

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:11:50 CDT 2010

E1 channels are also zap channels. Zap show channels doesn't differentiate
between them.

On 2010-03-18 2:05 PM, "Danny Dias" <ing.diasdanny at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not having problems with hanging up the calls, my problems is that i
asterisk dies, i'm using a pri and always zap show channel X will always
show Hookstate (FXS only): "Onhook" beacuse it only applies to FXS and i'm
using digital e1 trunk

Or am i wrong?