[asterisk-users] SIP Router Project

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:04:15 CDT 2010

Hello,

This Friday on VUC, the SIP Router Project,  Kamailio 3.0 will be
discussed with a couple experts. Your questions are welcome, as
always.

See the site: http://vuc.me for ways to phone in. For the best sound,
use g722 and call 200901 at login.zipdx.com at 12 Noon Eastern.
See http://vuc.me/next for exact time in your area.

Reminder too that the VoIP Users Conference will be exactly three
years running on Friday March 26th. We'll be doing a special 24 hour
Voipathon. Those of you in the Southern Hemisphere and Asia who are
usually not awake at the time of VUC are cordially invited to join in
the discussion, which will be much wider than VoIP geekdom:
http://voipathon.org for more info on that.

We've had some great discussions on VUC and hope to continue to do so.
Please consider joining us as we are a true community, not just a
podcast. We meet weekly and the talk is live. IRC channel : #vuc

/r