[asterisk-users] Call Filtering

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Mar 18 08:06:19 CDT 2010

This is just my approach, but I would run call 1 into an AGI that produced
the second call through AMI, then proceeded based on the return.

-          exten => 123,1,answer

-          exten => 123,2,AGI(callproc.agi)

-          exten => 123,3,Gotoif($["${PROC}" = "VM"]?voicemail)

-          exten => 123,4,Queue

-          exten => 123,5(voicemail),Voicemailmain

-          exten => 123,6,hangup

callproc.agi calls your staff member - if they press 1, variable proc is set
to VM.

  _____