[asterisk-users] Door Phone Assistance

Robert Grignon rgrignon at fleetone.com
Wed Mar 17 16:00:27 CDT 2010

I have two Viking E10 Door phones and a Rhino FXS channel bank...

I have the channel set to immediate=yes and defined a custom context...

When I press the button on the door phone, the inside phone rings and I
can hear the person talk through the door phone... The problem is I cant
hear anything through the speaker of the door phone...

I know the speaker works because I do hear the initial ringing but
that's it...

Could this be a voltage issue? I tried two different Viking Units...

Thanks for any assistance.