[asterisk-users] Call Filtering

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Wed Mar 17 10:35:44 CDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to develop a dialplan that allows the callee to reject the call like this:-

1) Call comes in and receives a greeting and get put into a queue.
2) A second call is placed to the member of staff (SIP phone or mobile phone)
3) The member of staff answers the call and is presented with a few options.
4) If the member of staff presses 1, the incoming call is connected to the member of staff.
5) If the member of staff hangs up or presses 2, the incoming call is sent to a voicemail box.

The problem being, I can't see to place the second call without bridging the first call.

Many thanks
Dan