[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.0.5 and app_system FAILED using TRYSYSTEM

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 06:43:21 CDT 2010

Dear All,

i have following CLI error while try to run this command from Dialplan

*TrySystem("DAHDI/45-1", "asterisk -rx "dialplan add extension
1234111,1,Goto(incomingdundi,s,1) into dundilookup"") in new stack

 WARNING[32626]: app_system.c:81 system_exec_helper: Unable to execute
'asterisk -rx "dialplan add extension 1234111,1,Goto(incomingdundi,s,1) into
dundilookup"'*

where as I am using Asterisk 1.6.0.5 and my machine is using
*safe_asterisk*script asterisk running

after abnormally terminated asterisk safe_asterisk restart it then i am
getting this error on CLI , i want to know the reason of causing this
error, is there any configuration needed.

or is there any settings needed for safe_asterisk .

because this is running in production environment.

regards
Dhaval Indrodiya.