[asterisk-users] Outbound route prefixes

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:02:06 CDT 2010

Dear all, I use Trixbox as my PBX. Until a couple of days I've installed a
GSM Gateway to communicate with our three cellular phones:

15 64227777
15 64228888
15 64229999

The GSM Gateway has just one SIM.

I use the Free PBX web interface in order to set up the route and trunk
parameters:

Trunk:
*******
Name:
SIM1

Peer details:
host=10.10.1.2 (IP from GSM Gateway)
port=5060
type=peer

Outbound route:
******************
Name: SIM1
Dial patterns: 15XXXXXXXX  (remember I just want to call our three cellular
numbers)

My GSM Gateway SIP number is 999.

After that, I call 999 from my SIP phone, I get new tone, dial ANY phone
number and the call is established.

How canI  restrict my calls through the GSM Gateway to just our three
cellular numbres cited above ???

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro