[asterisk-users] Time counting while playback

Pham Quy quyps at vega.com.vn
Mon Mar 15 21:00:01 CDT 2010

Hi all,

This question has been asked for days, I think that would be more
comprehensible if i post it in a new thread.

What i want to do is something like karaoke. when users call to
asterisk, a music song is played while caller sings. Their voice
will be recorded and mixed with the music. To do that i used
MixMonitor() and Playback() applications.

I also want to enable users to select a part of song to be recorded
(monitored) for example: Users press '*' to start recording. For
stopping record, there are two ways: (1) he press '#'to stop recording
OR it will be stopped (stop MixMonitor) AUTOMATICALLY after 60 seconds.

How can I count down 60s? MixMonitor app doesnt have any time out
argument.

I detect '#' using Read() app as following

----------------
[ivr-test]
exten => test,1,Answer()
exten => test,n,Wait(2)
exten => test,n(prompt),Read(digit,hello-world,1,,3,2)
exten => test,n,NoOp("Input digit - $[${digit}]")
exten => test,n,GotoIf($[${digit} = 1]?one,1)
exten => test,n,GotoIf($[${digit} = #]?sharp,1)
exten => test,n,GotoIf($["${digit}" = ""]?nokey,1)
exten => test,n,Goto(prompt)
exten => test,n,Hangup()

exten => one,1,NoOp(1 pressed)
exten => one,n,Hangup()

exten => sharp,1,NoOp(You press # )
exten => sharp,n,HangUp()

exten => nokey,1,NoOp(No key pressed)
exten => nokey,n,Hangup()

But it couldnt read #, key '#' have recognized as NoKey

ps: sorry for my english

Quyps