[asterisk-users] Article - a method on how to evaluate an Asteriskserver

Jeff Brower jbrower at signalogic.com
Mon Mar 15 19:11:59 CDT 2010

Ioan-

Sounds like this would give a useful measurement regardless of server type, network config, and other variable issues.
 That should be a great tool.

Do you have any plans to test with Asterisk in 'native bridging' mode?  I.e. with RTP streams not touched in any way
by Asterisk?  I assume that would be the absolute max that Asterisk can handle.

-Jeff