[asterisk-users] How to find Asterisk compile time options for building app_swift module

LATEEF, IRFAN (ATTSI) il110w at att.com
Mon Mar 15 16:15:21 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have Asterisk 1.6.0.20 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 5.4 (Tikanga).
I am trying build an app_swift module which uses the Cepstral software.

I am compiling it with the following command line

gcc -I/opt/swift/include -g -Wall -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fPIC   -c
-o app_swift.o app_swift.c
gcc -shared -Xlinker -x -o app_swift.so -L/opt/swift/lib -lswift -lm
-lswift -lceplang_en -lceplex_us app_swift.o

When I try to load it into Asterisk it gives the following error.

[Feb  5 12:12:45] WARNING[32425] loader.c: Module 'app_swift.so' was not
compiled with the same compile-time options as this version of Asterisk.
[Feb  5 12:12:45] WARNING[32425] loader.c: Module 'app_swift.so' will
not be initialized as it may cause instability.
[Feb  5 12:12:45] WARNING[32425] loader.c: Module 'app_swift.so' could
not be loaded.

We are using the yum -install/update to directly install the binaries on
our system so I don't have the compile logs to see the flags.
The question is how  do I find the compile-time options that were used
to build the asterisk binaries.

Or the other question is, if you have come across this problem building
other modules how do you generically solve it.

Thanks in advance for any help.
-Regards,
Irfan Lateef