[asterisk-users] dnd

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:44:26 CDT 2010

I did a clean install to freepbx 2.6.1 and now when i do *76 i get a 1 second
flash on the screen then the phone hangs up. the FOP says it is on DND
but some ext are still getting calls. once i do a *76 FOP still says I
am on dnd. I am running asterisk 1.6.0.21.

before i was getting a message like dnd activated and dnd deactivated.

i posted this on the freepbx site and here is what i got

"DND should not have seen any change in 2.6.1???"