[asterisk-users] Asterisk to be used with Ciscs media gateways

Mohit Saxena MohitS at starcomms.com
Mon Mar 15 12:42:26 CDT 2010

Sip.comf

[PCCW-KPN]
type=peer
host=41.205.190.15
allow=ulaw
qualify=100
nat=no
canreinvite=no
user=07028000709

extension.conf
exten=07028XXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/PCCW-KPN)

Cisco Gateway:
dial-peer voice 110 voip
description Voip peer to test the server
destination-pattern 1234
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:196.3.60.24
session transport udp
incoming called-number .T
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
fax-relay ecm disable  fax rate 9600  fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 1 hs-redundancy 1 fallback pass-through g711ulaw
clid strip

Br,
Mohit C. Saxena I Data/ISP Department
Starcomms Plc.