[asterisk-users] ExtenSpy Problem

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:43:02 CDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to get ExtenSpy to work but it wont, I'm dialling a number
> from my mobile which comes into our server and answering the number on a
> particular SIP extension which all works fine. I'm then dialling an
> exten from my own SIP extension which executes the ExtenSpy for the
> correct extension but I hear nothing.

You didn't mention version. Could be relevant.

Bumping a thread without adding anything useful is annoying. If you do
it again, I won't be helping.

Try turning off the recording before using ExtenSpy().
You tell us what happens.

Try ChanSpy() instead of ExtenSpy()

Type your version number and your results.