[asterisk-users] USING ASTERISK AS AVAYA DEFINITY RECORDING SERVER

RESEARCH research at businesstz.com
Mon Mar 15 00:20:03 CDT 2010

Hi there

I remember to ask this question in the past but now I have thought of
something little bit difference. While I understand that asterisk dialplan
accept the call to be answered[ Answer() ] in the dialplan, I wanna know if
this is possible;
i. A call on legacy PBX, extension to extension is made.
ii. On call bridging, the legacy PBX initiate a third bridging to the
recording system via an ISDN interface.
iii. Conversation on Legacy continue but asterisk record this call until
hangup is issued

Please advice if this is possible.

Sam