[asterisk-users] func_devstate with latest 1.4...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Sat Mar 13 12:40:20 CST 2010

     Does anyone know if there is a problem with the backport of devstate and
the latest Asterisk 1.4?  I tried to upgrade a customer with a small call
center (using Freepbx and Queuemetrics) to 1.4.29 and 1.4.30 but at some point
all the agents get tagged as Busy even if they are not.  The queues fill up
and the agents do not receive any more calls until we restart Asterisk.  I
think I have traced the problem to func_devstate in those versions.  When I
downgrade to 1.4.27 or lower I do not have this problem.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología