[asterisk-users] Time counting down and # detect

Pham Quy quyps at vega.com.vn
Fri Mar 12 19:36:13 CST 2010

Hi Gordon,

What i'm doing now is that something like karaoke. While music is
playing back, caller voice is being record by the way i mentioned
earlier. I should give you the whole picture of what i'm doing.

I did google for it, and Monitor() function seem to be the best choice
to do that.

I would prefer using Record() if somehow i could play back music while
recording.

Thanks,
Quyps