[asterisk-users] How to add custom CDR fields to MySQL

Michael Silveus mike at jacklighter.com
Fri Mar 12 11:07:43 CST 2010

Hi Alex,

I'm having the same problem and there is an open problem report about
it. However, if you modify your /etc/asterisk/cdr_custom.conf file to
add the field it will show up in your Master.csv log file but still not
in the DB record. You could in essence use the log file to rebuilt your
cdr DB through an external script which you could call through cron or
possibly at the end of you context inside of asterisk. I haven't written
the script yet but I bet someone out there has.

Regards,
Mike