[asterisk-users] Phones won't stop ringing

Phil Reynolds phil-asterisk at tinsleyviaduct.com
Fri Mar 12 05:19:55 CST 2010

Quoting "Jason Aarons (US)" <jason.aarons at us.didata.com>:

> I'm experiencing runaway ringing too, can we make this a class action
> against someone?

Strangely enough, I have experienced this on what is a small domestic
system - when a call is answered, sometimes other SIP phones
(softphones only tried so far) keep ringing when the call is answered
on a Zap or IAX phone - I think I have also had it happen when the
answering phone was a SIP phone.

It happens just occasionally, but can be a bit of a nuisance.

Zap phones have never rung on and I can't remember it happening with
an IAX phone.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-asterisk at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95