[asterisk-users] dtmf payload 100

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Mar 12 04:01:57 CST 2010

12 mar 2010 kl. 10.45 skrev Katerina Borin:

> Probably has anyone idea how dtmf payload type could be changed in Asterisk say to 100?
>
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Katerina Borin <katerin.borin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I encountered the dtmf problem between my asterisk box (1.4.23) and suppliers gateway (unknown vendor). I have dtmf mode set to rfc2833 and it alway worked till  supplier has changed something. Now I receive from him dtmf payload 100. With the second supplier which sends dtmf with payload type 101 everything works.
>
> in cli I get this message as dtmf is entered
> rtp.c:1287 ast_rtp_read: Unknown RTP codec 100 received from 'suppliers IP'
>
> Is there any way to get asterisk understand dtmf payload type 100?
If they have declared it correctly in the SDP, we will understand. Since Asterisk doesn't recognize the codec, I belive they have a bug in their system.
In order for us to find out if Asterisk is doing wrong or if we can blame their system, we need to see the INVITE or 200 OK from their end. The information
you have provided here is not enough.

THanks,
/O