[asterisk-users] Diaplan reload command not working

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Mar 11 12:43:13 CST 2010

	The las time I had this problem it was because I had a typo in an
exclude statement in my dialplan, all the "dialplan" commands were gone
from the CLI except dialplan show.  Go over your dialplan and maybe
start with a new extensions.conf and start pasting parts of your
dialplan until it refuses to load.