[asterisk-users] app_queue problem with Ringing state

Håkon Nessjøen haakon at avelia.no
Thu Mar 11 06:26:50 CST 2010

Hi,

Can anyone tell me at what time a realtime member with dadhi channel will
enter the state Ringing?

All other realtime DAHDI queue members on my asterisk system will always
have the state (Unknown) no matter if it is ringing or not.
But this one queue/queuemember sometimes sudden enters the state Ringing,
and never leaves.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Håkon