[asterisk-users] confbridge manager/cli

Jonathan Addleman jono at redowl.ca
Wed Mar 10 18:05:50 CST 2010

Jonathan Addleman wrote:
> However, I can't find any way to interact with an existing confbridge
> conference. Surely there's some equivalent to meetme's 'meetme list'
> command? Anything else I can use through the cli or manager API? I just
> need to list conferences and members. Thanks!

Replying to myself - all I've found so far has been to get a list of all
the active channels (via manager command CoreShowChannels), and then
process all the info. This seems to work for my current small setup, but
it's obviously not very efficient, and on a busier system with more
active channels, it might really become problematic. Is there a better
approach that I'm missing?

--
Jon-o Addleman - http://www.redowl.ca