[asterisk-users] dtmf payload 100

Katerina Borin katerin.borin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:53:08 CST 2010

Hello,
I encountered the dtmf problem between my asterisk box (1.4.23) and
suppliers gateway (unknown vendor). I have dtmf mode set to rfc2833 and it
alway worked till  supplier has changed something. Now I receive from him
dtmf payload 100. With the second supplier which sends dtmf with payload
type 101 everything works.

in cli I get this message as dtmf is entered
rtp.c:1287 ast_rtp_read: Unknown RTP codec 100 received from 'suppliers IP'

Is there any way to get asterisk understand dtmf payload type 100?

Regards, Katerina