[asterisk-users] MWI and 1.6.1

Will Payne will at teambadger.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 06:04:13 CST 2010

On 9 Mar 2010, at 11:47, SIP wrote:

> Different entirely. People who switch to bottom posting on a top-posted
> thread make things MUCH harder to read by being needlessly pedantic.

it just seemed like a 'I know this is wrong, but...' comment :)

Quoting entire emails is bad, m'kay. Quoting whole threads is worse. If you snip the quote down to the relevant portion, you can reply where you like, regardless of what's gone on beforehand.

(Surely there's no such thing as 'needlessly' pedantic - all pedantry is necessary :)