[asterisk-users] MWI and 1.6.1

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Mar 9 05:47:41 CST 2010

Will Payne wrote:
> On 8 Mar 2010, at 22:08, Dave Poirier wrote:
>

>> Top posting to remain consistent...
>>

> I drop litter because everyone else does.
>
> ;)

Different entirely. People who switch to bottom posting on a top-posted
thread make things MUCH harder to read by being needlessly pedantic.
It's like those people who decide that, even though traffic is moving
along at an average of 70mph, they're going to drive 55 in the fast lane
to 'teach everyone the proper speed.'  They're statistically MORE likely
to cause accidents (or, in LA, get shot) than those travelling along
with traffic at a speed above the posted speed limit.

On some positions, it is not helpful to be unwavering.

N.