[asterisk-users] Voip Users Conference March 26th

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:25:13 CST 2010

24 hours of VUC and a chance for those of you in Asia and the Southern
Hemisphere to join us at least once live at a decent time!

On the third birthday of the VUC (formerly Asterisk Users Conference)
we will be on the air for 24 consecutive hours beginning at 3AM EDT
Friday on on through the next 24 hours. The record for the longest VUC
is currently 8 hours.

We will be talking about Asterisk and VoIP but also about things that
affect our community, including net neutrality, port blocking,
censorship and how online communities are using voice over the net
(VoIP as we'd call it) to improve lives.

http://voipathon.org for the details including a permatime link to
allow to to know at exactly what time you can join us via, SIP, Skype
or PSTN.

IRC: #vuc on Freenode.net 24/7

Happy 3rd Birthday to us.

/r