[asterisk-users] Asterisk Redundancy

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Sun Mar 7 13:39:46 CST 2010

Thanks, I didn't know you could do that.

I thought I had to do.... Dial(SIP/astbox1/${EXTEN}&SIP/astbox2/${EXTEN})

Dan

Thank you for contacting Kesher Communications Ltd.
IT Maintenance Clients can now receive a faster response by using our Live Chat and Support Service: Click Here<http://support.keshercommunications.com/visitor/index.php?_m=livesupport&_a=emailchat&departmentid=2>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or alter this email. Under no circumstances may this email be distributed without written permission from the sender. Warning: Although the Company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. No responsibility is taken for any recommendations made by a sender or by Kesher Communications Ltd. Recipient(s) takes responsibility for any actions taken as a result of advice and recommendations given by Kesher Communications Ltd.