[asterisk-users] Having problems with BLF

John john at vetsurgeon.org.uk
Sat Mar 6 04:16:24 CST 2010

added canreinvite=yes

> Do add a "SIP SET DEBUG IP 192.168.13.114" to the game and see what is
> happening.
nothing is sent to that IP address. I then turned on STUN in the Snom
phone and set nat=no for that phone in sip.conf. The IP shown in
subscriptions then changed from the private ip to the public WAN IP of
our router. I debugged that ip/port and saw nothing sent to 222.
Messages still say (queued)

> What does the result of "route -n" look like?
all looks fine, internet connectivity/dns all fine

> What does "SIP SHOW PEER 223" say concerning "Status" and "Addr->IP", can
> 223 be called?
222, 223 + all other extensions say OK (since qualify=yes on), and IP
is the public WAN IP of our router. All extensions can call each other
OK

Thanks for help so far

John