[asterisk-users] MOH Oddity

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:29:24 CST 2010

I'm trying to setup my asterisk system for the least overhead as possible.

My understanding (and experience with other systems) leads me to believe I
can run any MOH using a certain class through a single 'player' as opposed
to starting an independent stream for each MOH instance.  However, try as I
might, I can not get it to work.

When I throw two calls into a queue, they are both on different seconds of a
song, or on different songs.  Here is my MOH config:

[general]
cachertclasses=yes
[Test]
mode=files
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/moh/Test/
[default]
mode=files
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/moh/

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?