[asterisk-users] app_confbridge production ready?

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Fri Mar 5 14:06:13 CST 2010

I have an existing conference bridge running on Asterisk 1.4.2 using
MeetMe and it's been pretty much rock solid since it was installed. We
do around 460,000 minutes on it monthly and peak at about 150
simultaneous sip channels. I'm adding a second bridge for redundancy
purposes into another facility and would like to go with app_confbridge
and Solaris. Since it's a relatively new app I have to question if it's
been put to the test and whether I can expect the same kind of
stability.

Does anyone use confbridge in a large installation and can provide
feedback on its stability, quality in comparison to MeetMe? I use a
sangoma card in my 1.4.2 box to provide timing and it has never been an
issue. Can I expect similar performance from the new timing API?

Thanks

Bob

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.