[asterisk-users] NeoSpeech & Asterisk?

Byron J. Lee blee at horizons-blind.org
Fri Mar 5 10:24:04 CST 2010

I am working on a project where a caller would call my PBX and get a
menu of categories, sub-categories, and even more sub-categories. The
reason for this is to determine what text-file a user wants to read out
a large pile of them. I need some help deciding how to impliment this
system. Firstly, I need a web-interface to make it easy for employees to
write these text-files and save them into the system without having to
know anything about servers and whatnot. Then, I need a way to convert
these text-files into standard asterisk supported audio files or
text-to-speech on the fly, which ever is easier. We would like fast
forward and rewind and speed control but it's not top priority.

Thanks,
Byron