[asterisk-users] how to create a dummy call

Pham Quy quyps at vega.com.vn
Wed Mar 3 22:20:40 CST 2010

Hi all,

It maybe not clear that what i'm going to do.
What i want to do is that enable user to call to a number then a
background music will be played and he/she sing to mobilephone, the
voice will be recorded and synchronized with the music.

Any idea?

There is an approach which using Monitor and Meetme application, it
however need to throw an extra call to playing music, and this call
should be thrown automatically by Asterisk.

Again, any idea?

Please help, thanks
Quyps