[asterisk-users] Uverse, Asterisk and SIP

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Wed Mar 3 12:17:32 CST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:03 PM, sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well at least my RG doesn't let you use DMZplus _unless_ you've chosen
> dhcp. So I did. And the RG shows the router as DMZplus. And I can ssh
> into my router from the internet.
>
> Anybody else got this working?
>
> sean

I know when I first got Uverse, I had to call their second level tech
support and get some ports opened that were by default closed off on their
end (not in the RG, but higher upstream) - you may want to contact them and
see if they're blocking SIP?  I run my asterisk server from a datacenter and
I only have a phone at home behind my RG, so I can't speak to your specific
situation.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby