[asterisk-users] Echo cancellation on DAHDI

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Mar 3 11:09:50 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 10:14 +0530, DHAVAL INDRODIYA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Carlos
>
> I checked dmesg on my server and i found following message
>
> what is meaning for this ? i cant understand
>
> VPM400: Not Present
> VPM450: echo cancellation for 128 channels
> VPM450: hardware DTMF disabled.
> VPM450: Present and operational servicing 4 span(s)

	Well, that means that your card does have the echo cancellation module
installed and it is active.  Please post your DAHDI configuration to
make sure your channels are properly configured.  You should not have
echo on any channel but remember that the E1 is not the only source of
echo for calls.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001