[asterisk-users] Dial timeout problem with OpenVox A1200P Card / FXS module

Fábio da Silva Cunha fsc at vetorial.net
Tue Mar 2 19:23:30 CST 2010

   Hello all!

   I having some trouble with a OpenVox A1200P card equiped with 5 FXO
and 7 FXS ports, all ok with FXO ports, but the FXS ones are having
some strange problem:

   With a telephone connected to any FXS port, when i dial some
extension number on this phone, i receive a busy signal.

   My platform is Linux Ubuntu 9.10, Asterisk 1.6 and
openvox_dahdi-linux-complete-2.2.0.2+2.2.0.tar.gz from OpenVox.

   Any idea?

   Thanks in advance!

   Best Regards,

Fábio da Silva Cunha