[asterisk-users] Echo cancellation on DAHDI

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Mar 2 10:55:32 CST 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 15:44 +0530, DHAVAL INDRODIYA wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> How can we know the On board supports echo cancellation
>
> I have Digium, Inc. Wildcard TE410P quad-span T1/E1/J1 card 3.3V (rev
> 02) board
>
> all working fine but sometimes i got echo when user are calling a PRI.
>
> is there any way to know on board echo cancellation .

	Check "dmesg" on your system for messages like:

VPM400: Support Enabled/Disabled
VPM450: Support Enabled/Disabled

	That should tell you if the hardware echo cancellation is working or
not.  The TE410P does not have hardware echo cancellation the model was
TE411P.  If you can open the server you should be able to see if the
card has a daughter board installed which is the echo module.