[asterisk-users] Fwd: Erika DeBenedictis-Recommendation

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:00:36 CST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Celia Einhorn <celia.einhorn at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Subject: Fwd: Erika DeBenedictis-Recommendation
To: drew einhorn <drew.einhorn at gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David H. Kratzer <dhk at lanl.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 9:24 AM
To: Larry Cox <ljcox at lanl.gov>
Cc: Celia Einhorn <celia.einhorn at gmail.com>, Betsy Frederick
<betsy.frederick at gmail.com>

I just now realized I had not added your email address to the Supercomputing
Challenge Scholarship judges list. I think this is the first communication that
address has had. We are going to put up a web form for the students to submit
all of their information, but that isn't finished yet so some folks
are emailing the
information per last year's instructions.

More to come,
David

--
Celia Bedelia