[asterisk-users] MeetMe and usernum

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:45:33 CST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 6:42 AM, Emrah <eka at ekanet.net> wrote:
> I am trying to get the usernum of a user when dialing in to a MeetMe
> conference. Is there somehow a possibility to save the usernum of a
> MeetMe participant into a variable? Everything should be done through
> the DialPlan, no manager and no *cli.

You don't say what version you're running.

I second Steve's claim. Even with 1.6, I can't think of how to do what
you want without resorting to AGI. Which is technically in the
dialplan, but you're going to have to do extra work elsewhere.

If you're using 1.6, you will enjoy knowing about 'meetme list xxxx
concise', which you can then process with awk.

If you absolutely don't want to do AGI, you could always modify
meetme.c, recompile, and share your work with others. I think you'll
find that harder than writing an AGI.