[asterisk-users] queue command inasterisk 1.4with macro-argument

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Jun 30 13:04:34 CDT 2010

I "cut and pasted" the PHP from your OP and ran it from a shell.  When Table
AstDB in Database Asterisk contains context "foobar",  here is the output

$php jonas.php

VERBOSE "query is: SELECT vmcontext FROM AstDB WHERE ID='40'" 3

VERBOSE "VMCONTEXT is: Array" 3

VERBOSE "variable exten : " 3

VERBOSE "variable vmcontext : foobar" 3

$