[asterisk-users] Detecting hook flash in asterisk

Ye Liu jaux.mw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:21:49 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Paul Belanger
<paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Deepesh D <deep.d2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is it possible to do this action on hook flash?
>>
> Currently no.  You would need to add logic to the channel driver.  Or
> use DTMF to initiate the hookflash:

My PSTN line has call waiting, and I have to use zapflash application
to answer the new incoming call. If I want to flash hook to switch
calls, which channel driver do I need to look at? chan_dahdi?

I noticed that I can use hook flash to switch between SIP calls, or
even between a SIP call and a PSTN call, does this mean chan_sip has
such hook flash detection logic so I can learn from there?

Ye Liu (AKA @jaux)

http://jaux.net