[asterisk-users] Minimum modules required to run VoIP and CDR

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Wed Jun 30 10:20:44 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Frank Church <voipfc at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The DNS setup itself is fine. The sip module just seems to take too
> much time to load. My modules.conf uses autoload=yes and it seems that
> many unwanted modules are loaded before sip itself starts.

You can stop asterisk and then start it again with "asterisk -cvvvvvv" to
see a list of everything that starts up.  Take that list, tweak it, then
reconfigure your modules.conf to only load the ones you want.  Then start it
again using the same procedure, making note of any errors that pop up, and
resolve them.  It will take a little trial and error, but you should be able
to get it done.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby