[asterisk-users] queue command in asterisk 1.4 withmacro-argument

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Jun 30 10:01:42 CDT 2010

This gives you some flexibility and "change-proofing" that a back-port will
not.  Since gosub is a "depreciation candidate", you can use the AGI to
either run the macro or do the macro functionality internally.  I'm a HUGE
fan of AGI, but keeping things in the dialplan is a better option when you
can.

  _____