[asterisk-users] peer IP address in CDR

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:27:14 CDT 2010

Let me make it simple for you:

Add a column to your table, e.g. `my column`.

In the dialplan do the following (AEL example):

            MYSQL(Connect connid localhost username password database);
            MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} INSERT INTO `cdr` (`mycolumn`)
VALUES('${SIPCHANINFO(ip)}'));
            MYSQL(Disconnect ${connid});

--
Zeeshan

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Gareth Blades
<list-asterisk at skycomuk.com>wrote:

> Remco Bressers wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry, but i forgot to notice that i am already using the 'userfield'
> > column so that's not a possibility. Is there any way i can add the IP
> > address to a custom MySQL field in CDR? With AGI possibly? The problem
> > is, that the CDR entry is written in MySQL when the call is hungup, so i
> > have no possibility to write the IP address after a call.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Remco
> >

> See my earlier post. You can certenly write the information after the
> call is hung up by using the 'h' extension. I do this myself to write
> the calculated call cost to a custom column in the mysql table.
>
> --

Zeeshan A Zakaria